‘Grab your adult it’s time to get to get in the kitchen! Try out our sticky, gooey, chewy and simply delicious cornflake bites. This recipe is non bake and was designed so that little hands can be involved at all times. (Most of the time!)’
White Chocolate Strawberry Cornflake Bites(Non Bake)
200g White Chocolate400g Corn Flakes 50g Marshmallow (chopped)180g Dried Strawberries (chopped)
- Roughly chop the Marshmallows and Strawberries and combine in a large mixing bowl.
- Measure 400g of plain Corn Flakes, add these into the mixing bowl.
- Melt the 200g of White Chocolate and pour over the contents of the large mixing bowl. Stir well until all ingredients are combined.
- Using a tray that will fit inside your refrigerator, lay out 12-16 cake cases.
- Scoop the mixture evenly between the cases.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour!
After an hour, your yummy delicious cakes should be ready to enjoy!
TIP: When topped with the Haribo famous love heart, they make the perfect Valentines Treat!